SALMON FRIED RICE
Servings: 2 people
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 piece salmon portion, flaked
- 100g french beans, thinly sliced at a diagonal
- 3 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large egg
- In a large non-stick fry pan, heat the vegetable oil. Add garlic and fry for 1 minutes.
- Add the salmon and french beans in the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, the rice soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until everything is mixed.
- Using a spatula, create a well in the center of the pan. Crack the egg in there and mix the egg. Continue to stir until the egg is cooked and rice is fluffy. Serve