CHAHAN- Japanese Fried Rice
Servings: 2 people
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 400g japanese rice
- 1 piece egg
- 20g spring onions
- 40g bacon
- 30g carrots
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sake
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the spring onions, bacon and carrots into smaller cube pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk the 1 piece of egg and set aside.
- In a wok, add the oil and put it in medium heat. Fry the bacon, carrots and spring onions. Once cooked, take it out of the wok and set aside.
- In the same wok, add the egg. Before the egg becomes cooked, put in the rice at medium heat. Mix it well and add the bacon, carrots and spring onions.
- Add 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp of sake and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix it well and serve it while it’s hot.