Cheezy Chicken Balls pasta!
Servings: 4 people
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Chicken meatballs 6 pieces
- 1/2 Tbsp palm oil
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp white onion, minced
- 1/8 cup red bell pepper, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1/8 cup green bell pepper, sliced into 1/8-inch strips
- 1 pack Spaghetti Sauce 200g
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- 1 pack ideal spaghetti pasta
1. In a frying pan, cook the thawed Chicken meatballs, then set aside
2. Combine the ingredients for the meatballs. Get 1 Tbsp of the mixture and form into balls.
3. In a casserole, sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add the onions, bell peppers and sauté for another 3 minutes. Pour Spaghetti Sauce and water then simmer for 5 minutes. Add the meatballs and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Pour sauce over cooked pasta. Garnish with grated cheese.