Pesto Chicken Pasta
Servings: 2 people
Cooking Time: 20 minutes.
1. Ideal spaghetti pasta (500g)
2. Basil pesto pasta sauce 1 bottle
3. Marinated Garlic herb chicken breast
1. Thaw the marinated garlic herb chicken breasts for about 20 minutes
2. In a large pot, bring water to a boil and stir in salt until dissolved.
3. Add the half of the ideal spaghetti pasta (500g) to the water and stir a few times to prevent the noodles from sticking together. Cook according to package direction. Once cooked, drain the pasta in a colander. Set aside.
4. In another pan, turn the heat to medium and add some oil. Fry the marinated garlic herb chicken breasts for about 10-15 minutes until brown.
5. In a pan, reheat the basil pesto sauce and stir in the cooked pasta. Mix well.
6. Serve it with the marinated garlic herb on top and enjoy!