Quick Salmon Recipes!
1. SALMON FRIED RICE
Servings: 2 people
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 piece salmon portion, flaked
- 100g french beans, thinly sliced at a diagonal
- 3 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 large egg
- In a large non-stick fry pan, heat the vegetable oil. Add garlic and fry for 1 minutes.
- Add the salmon and french beans in the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, the rice soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until everything is mixed.
- Using a spatula, create a well in the center of the pan. Crack the egg in there and mix the egg. Continue to stir until the egg is cooked and rice is fluffy. Serve
2. HONEY GARLIC SALMON
Servings: 3 people
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 12 oz. (340 g) salmon, cut into 2-3 fillet strips
- black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up an oven-safe skillet (cast-iron skillet preferred) on high heat. Add the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon, skin side down first, for about 1 minute. Turn the salmon over and cook for 1 minute. Turn it over again so the skin side is at the bottom.
- Add the garlic into the pan, saute until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it's sticky.
- Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).
- Top the salmon with parsley and serve.
3. GARLIC BUTTER BAKED SALMON
Serving: 4 people
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 4 to 6 cups broccoli florets
FOR THE GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, halved, divided
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
7. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Serve with lemon slices.