Scrambled Egg Sandwich
SERVES: 2 people
COOKING TIME: 15 MINS
- 4 pcs of bread
- Red onion, use the half only
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices of mozzarella Cheese
- 5g Alfalfa sprouts - Optional
- Toast the bread using an oven or a toaster. Set Aside
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a skillet or pan saute onion in butter until crisp-tender. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir over medium heat until the eggs are completely set.
- Arrange the cheese slices on the bottom half of the bread, spoon the eggs over the cheese and sprinkle some alfalfa sprouts on top.