Garlic Herb Chicken Salad
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 2 people
- 1 pack Hi Fred Marinated Garlic Herb Chicken Breast
- 1 piece Romaine Lettuce
- 2 pieces Tomato
- 1 piece Cucumber
- Ranch or Caesar Salad Dressing
- Thaw the frozen product
- Preheat stove
- Add oil in the pan over medium-high heat
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the chicken
- Let the chicken cook for 20 minutes
- While the chicken is cooking, cut the romaine lettuce, cucumber. Tomatoes into pieces.
- Once the chicken is cooked, toss the chicken with the rest of the ingredients and add your Ranch or caesar dressing.