Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 2 people
- 1 pack Hi Fred Soy Garlic Samgyup
- 400g kimchi
- 100g bacon
- 1 pack enoki mushrooms
- 2 cups steamed rice
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ tbsp. cooking oil
- ½ stalk green onion
- ½ tsp. garlic
- Thaw the frozen product
- Preheat stove
- Add oil in the pan over medium-high heat
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the pork
- Let the pork cook for 15 minutes
Kimchi Fried Rice
- Preheat the pan on medium high heat and once heated, add the cooking oil.
- Cook the egg on the pan first (Optional)
- Add the garlic and after 10 secs add the bacon and stir until half of it is cooked
- Add the Kimchi and Stir until it is cooked.
- Add the mushrooms and reduce the heat to medium-low.
- Add the rice and sesame oil and mix it well.
- Serve the Kimchi fried rice and garnish with green onion.