The Perfect Classic Burger
Preparation Time: 18 minutes
Serving Size: 8 servings
- 2 tbsp Worcerstershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Romaine Lettuce
- Red onion
- In a large bowl, put the ground beef and add the burger seasonings worcerstershire sauce, salt and pepper, garlic powder
- Mixed with your hands until well combined, take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty. Repeat this process till you finish the meat mixture.
- Preheat the grill to 375f degrees, place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side
- Serve the burgers on hamburger buns with burger toppings.
Get 5% OFF for the 1kg Ground Beef here!