Yangchow Fried Rice
Yangchow fried rice
SERVINGS: 4 people
COOKING TIME: 10 mins
- 6 cups of leftover rice
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ ham
- 250g of SHRIMP PUD LOCAL
- 250g mixed veggies
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 25g spring onion
- Beat the two large eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- In a wok, heat up around 1 tbsp of oil and fry the mixed veggies until softened
- In another wok or pan, fry the shrimp until seared and transfer it to a plate or bowl. Set aside
- Place the rice in the wok, and stir.
- Put a small hole in the center and add some oil and pour the beaten egg in the middle. Stir the egg and rice properly to be mixed well.
- Add the mixed veggies, ham, shrimp and light soy sauce. sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- After stirring, add the spring onions and serve.