Yi mein stir fry noodles Recipe
Yi mein stir fry Noodles Recipe
Servings: 4 people
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 12 cups of water
- 1 pack egg noodles
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp regular soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 50g Chives, green part only
- To make the sauce , dissolve the sugar and salt in 1 tbsp of hot water and add the regular soy, dark sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
- In a large pot, bring the 12 cups of water to boil. Once boiling, place the egg noodles in the water and cook them for 3-4 mins.
- When the noodles are done, drain them and set aside.
- Using a large pot/wok, heat the pot and drizzle cooking oil all over the pot.
- Add the shiitake mushroom and the chives, stir for 30 secs and add the noodles and stir fry everything.
- Finally, add the sauce evenly over the noodles and stir.
- Serve them hot.