Serves: 4 PEOPLE
Cooking Time: 1-2 HOURS
THAW TIME: 1-2 HOURS
1. To thaw the vacuum-sealed chicken, place it in a bowl with cold water for 1-2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 220c.
3. Line a baking tray with foil or lightly grease a roasting pan
4. Stuff the turmeric rice into the chicken.
5. Tie legs together with a kitchen string.
6. Place breast side up into the baking tray. Roast for 1 hour, basting halfway through cooking time until juices run clear when chicken thigh is pierced with a skewer.
7. After 40 mins, add the rice around the whole chicken and put it back in the oven until golden.